- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IPDC Finance Ltd declares 20pc stock dividend
With an upbeat outlook, IPDC Finance Limited on Tuesday declared a 20 percent stock dividend for the year 2016, which was approved by the shareholders.
The company also declared that the profit went up by 26.2 percent to Tk 303 million and announced its completion of first year since its unveiling of the ambitious strategy paper of five-year during its 35th annual general meeting held at the Trust Milonayaton.
“IPDC has very successfully completed the first year of the five-year strategic plan attaining exponential growth projected. This success gives confidence to our shareholders with a clear vision for the upcoming years evolving around the aspiration to make a positive change in the lives of the general people of the country.” said Dr Muhammad Musa, Chairperson of IPDC Finance Limited.
IPDC’s focus will now be to evolve as a value based financial institution supporting people to create stories through generating employment, promoting low cost housing for every family, empowering women and by reaching beyond mega cities, the company said in a statement.
Amongst others the meeting was also attended by the Board of Directors who represented the majority shareholders, BRAC, Government of Bangladesh, Agha Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Ayesha Abed Foundation and RSA Capital.
Mominul Islam, Managing Director and CEO, Samiul Hashim, Company Secretary and other senior officials of the Management Committee of the company were also present.