- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
FSIB Banani Branch relocated at Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Banani Branch of First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited has been shifted at new premises of Prassad Trade Centre, Mezzanine Floor at Kemal Ataturk Avenue.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of FSIB, inaugurated the activities of relocated branch on Tuesday with a view to provide shariah based modern banking services in a greater extent to its clients.
Quazi Osman Ali, Additional Managing Director, Abdul Aziz and Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Directors, Divisional Heads of Head Office were, among others, attended the function.
A doa mahfil was also held marking the occassion.