- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
FSIB Banani Branch relocated at Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Banani Branch of First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited has been shifted at new premises of Prassad Trade Centre, Mezzanine Floor at Kemal Ataturk Avenue.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of FSIB, inaugurated the activities of relocated branch on Tuesday with a view to provide shariah based modern banking services in a greater extent to its clients.
Quazi Osman Ali, Additional Managing Director, Abdul Aziz and Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Directors, Divisional Heads of Head Office were, among others, attended the function.
A doa mahfil was also held marking the occassion.