- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
Islami Bank and Prime Exchange, Singapore sign remittance agreement
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Prime Exchange Company Ltd, Singapore signed a remittance agreement on 2 May 2017, Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank, and Ahmed Kamal Khan Chowdhury, Managing Director and CEO of Prime Bank Limited and Director of the Prime Exchange signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammad Ali and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing of Islami Bank, Md. Hasanul Zahed, Executive Vice President and Head of International Division, Nahida Sultana, Head of Remittance of Prime Bank on behalf of Prime Exchange, Singapore along with Senior Executives and officials of both the organizations were present on the occasion.
This remittance service will provide speedy, easy and safe service to the Bangladeshi expatriates in Singapore to send remittances to their loved ones.