- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
Islami Bank and Prime Exchange, Singapore sign remittance agreement
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Prime Exchange Company Ltd, Singapore signed a remittance agreement on 2 May 2017, Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank, and Ahmed Kamal Khan Chowdhury, Managing Director and CEO of Prime Bank Limited and Director of the Prime Exchange signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammad Ali and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing of Islami Bank, Md. Hasanul Zahed, Executive Vice President and Head of International Division, Nahida Sultana, Head of Remittance of Prime Bank on behalf of Prime Exchange, Singapore along with Senior Executives and officials of both the organizations were present on the occasion.
This remittance service will provide speedy, easy and safe service to the Bangladeshi expatriates in Singapore to send remittances to their loved ones.