- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
Islami Bank and Prime Exchange, Singapore sign remittance agreement
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Prime Exchange Company Ltd, Singapore signed a remittance agreement on 2 May 2017, Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank, and Ahmed Kamal Khan Chowdhury, Managing Director and CEO of Prime Bank Limited and Director of the Prime Exchange signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammad Ali and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing of Islami Bank, Md. Hasanul Zahed, Executive Vice President and Head of International Division, Nahida Sultana, Head of Remittance of Prime Bank on behalf of Prime Exchange, Singapore along with Senior Executives and officials of both the organizations were present on the occasion.
This remittance service will provide speedy, easy and safe service to the Bangladeshi expatriates in Singapore to send remittances to their loved ones.