- Voting in 19 UPs, Khetlal municipality begins
- PM performs Umrah
- 2 schoolgirls drown in Chuadanga
- Transport strike called off in Sylhet
- 100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
- BD imposes ‘self-ban’ on vegetable export to EU market
- Swadhinata KS clinch 1st Div Football League title
- Trump greeted with selfies and politics on arrival in Israel
- Khaleda sits with party policymakers
- Banani rape: Shafat’s driver Billal makes ‘confession’
Islami Bank and Prime Exchange, Singapore sign remittance agreement
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Prime Exchange Company Ltd, Singapore signed a remittance agreement on 2 May 2017, Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank, and Ahmed Kamal Khan Chowdhury, Managing Director and CEO of Prime Bank Limited and Director of the Prime Exchange signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammad Ali and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing of Islami Bank, Md. Hasanul Zahed, Executive Vice President and Head of International Division, Nahida Sultana, Head of Remittance of Prime Bank on behalf of Prime Exchange, Singapore along with Senior Executives and officials of both the organizations were present on the occasion.
This remittance service will provide speedy, easy and safe service to the Bangladeshi expatriates in Singapore to send remittances to their loved ones.