- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Bangladesh clinches 7th South Asian karate title
Bangladesh karate team pose for photographs after winning the 7th South Asia Hakukai Karate Championship
Bangladesh clinched the 7th South Asian Hakuakai Karate Championship title securing eight golds, one silver and a bronze medal on Sunday.
The eight-nation South Asian Karate tournament was held at Bravura Gold Resort in the Indian city of Meerut where hosts India finished runners- up and Nepal became 3rd.
All India Karate Association organized the meet.
A 14-member Bangladesh Karate team, which participated in the South Asian meet, will return home on Wednesday.