- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Khaleda demands discipline from BNP voluntary wing
BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia on Wednesday night asked the leaders and activists of her party’s voluntary wing, Swechhasebak Dal, to work with courage and discipline to restore democracy in the country.
“You must work with sincerity, courage and discipline to restore democracy in the country,” she said.
The BNP chief came up with the remark while the leaders of recently formed Jaityatabadi Swechhasebak Dal Dhaka North and South unit committees met her at her Gulshan office.
The Swechhasebak Dal leaders greeted Khaleda by presenting a baquet.
Swechhasebak Dal president Shafiul Bari Babu, general secretary Abdul Quader Bhuiyan Jewel, Dhaka South unit BNP president Habib-un-Nabi Khan Sohel and BNP publicity secretary Shahid Uddin Chowdury Anne were, among others, present at the programme.