- Champions Trophy: Tigers face Pakistan in warm-up match Saturday
- Lawmaker among 6 injured in Dinajpur road crash
- Govt on a ‘mission’ to kill BNP leaders, activists: Khaleda
- 25 Jamaat activists detained in city
- Nilkhet book market catches fire
- 2 JU students killed in Savar road crash
- Fire at Sundarbans doused
- Ramadan begins Sunday
- Greek statue removal SC’s decision: Quader
- Himachal Chief Minister lauds BD’s dev spree
No rapist to be spared: Minister
Reiterating that no rapist will be spared, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Friday said all the accused in the Banani rape case will be hunted down.
“Two of the accused have already been arrested and the rest will be booked soon. There’s no influence from anyone in this regard,” he said.
The minister was addressing a function marking the inauguration of Bangabandhu Swadhinata and Muktijodhdha Photo Gallery and the prize distribution of annual sports competition of MA High School in Burichang upazila.