- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
No rapist to be spared: Minister
Reiterating that no rapist will be spared, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Friday said all the accused in the Banani rape case will be hunted down.
“Two of the accused have already been arrested and the rest will be booked soon. There’s no influence from anyone in this regard,” he said.
The minister was addressing a function marking the inauguration of Bangabandhu Swadhinata and Muktijodhdha Photo Gallery and the prize distribution of annual sports competition of MA High School in Burichang upazila.