- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
No rapist to be spared: Minister
Reiterating that no rapist will be spared, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Friday said all the accused in the Banani rape case will be hunted down.
“Two of the accused have already been arrested and the rest will be booked soon. There’s no influence from anyone in this regard,” he said.
The minister was addressing a function marking the inauguration of Bangabandhu Swadhinata and Muktijodhdha Photo Gallery and the prize distribution of annual sports competition of MA High School in Burichang upazila.