- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
No rapist to be spared: Minister
Reiterating that no rapist will be spared, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Friday said all the accused in the Banani rape case will be hunted down.
“Two of the accused have already been arrested and the rest will be booked soon. There’s no influence from anyone in this regard,” he said.
The minister was addressing a function marking the inauguration of Bangabandhu Swadhinata and Muktijodhdha Photo Gallery and the prize distribution of annual sports competition of MA High School in Burichang upazila.