- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
IBBL holds Board Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held at the Board Room of Islami Bank Tower on Saturday.
Presided over by IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan, the meeting was attended by directors from home and abroad and Managing Director of the Bank.
The meeting approved unaudited financial statement for the first quarter ended on March 31, 2017.