- BD children’s death to chemicals sprayed on fruit trees
- 2 held with huge explosives in Sylhet
- India removes entry, exit restrictions on BD nationals’ visas
- Speaker returns home from Vietnam
- Movement must in case of no dialogue: BNP
- Full text of Rajon murder verdict released
- Re-excavate canals before monsoon: JS body
- ACC to sue GM of Natore Palli Bidyut Samity-2
- Dhaka denounces Al-Aqsa Mosque closure, Friday prayer banning
- Proposal sent to SC for Barisal judge’s withdrawal
IBBL holds Board Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held at the Board Room of Islami Bank Tower on Saturday.
Presided over by IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan, the meeting was attended by directors from home and abroad and Managing Director of the Bank.
The meeting approved unaudited financial statement for the first quarter ended on March 31, 2017.