- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
IBBL holds Board Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held at the Board Room of Islami Bank Tower on Saturday.
Presided over by IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan, the meeting was attended by directors from home and abroad and Managing Director of the Bank.
The meeting approved unaudited financial statement for the first quarter ended on March 31, 2017.