- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
IBBL holds Board Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held at the Board Room of Islami Bank Tower on Saturday.
Presided over by IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan, the meeting was attended by directors from home and abroad and Managing Director of the Bank.
The meeting approved unaudited financial statement for the first quarter ended on March 31, 2017.