- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL holds Board Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held at the Board Room of Islami Bank Tower on Saturday.
Presided over by IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan, the meeting was attended by directors from home and abroad and Managing Director of the Bank.
The meeting approved unaudited financial statement for the first quarter ended on March 31, 2017.