- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
4 of a family among 5 killed in KSA road mishap
Five Bangladeshis, including four members of a family, were killed in a road accident in Umme Zamzam area in Saudi Arabia on Saturday.
Four of the deceased were identified as Bangladeshi expatriate Saudi Arabia businessman Abdul Aziz, his son Arafat and daughter, hailed from Feni district and his car driver Masud from Dinajpur district.
The accident took place when Abdul Aziz, along with his family members, was returning to his workplace after performing Umrah Hajj, leaving Aziz, his son, daughter and driver dead on the spot and two others injured, reports private news channel News 24.
Later, another injured died under treatment at hospital, said Mohammed Al-Amin a Bangladeshi expatriate living in Saudi Arabia.