- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
4 of a family among 5 killed in KSA road mishap
Five Bangladeshis, including four members of a family, were killed in a road accident in Umme Zamzam area in Saudi Arabia on Saturday.
Four of the deceased were identified as Bangladeshi expatriate Saudi Arabia businessman Abdul Aziz, his son Arafat and daughter, hailed from Feni district and his car driver Masud from Dinajpur district.
The accident took place when Abdul Aziz, along with his family members, was returning to his workplace after performing Umrah Hajj, leaving Aziz, his son, daughter and driver dead on the spot and two others injured, reports private news channel News 24.
Later, another injured died under treatment at hospital, said Mohammed Al-Amin a Bangladeshi expatriate living in Saudi Arabia.