- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
4 of a family among 5 killed in KSA road mishap
Five Bangladeshis, including four members of a family, were killed in a road accident in Umme Zamzam area in Saudi Arabia on Saturday.
Four of the deceased were identified as Bangladeshi expatriate Saudi Arabia businessman Abdul Aziz, his son Arafat and daughter, hailed from Feni district and his car driver Masud from Dinajpur district.
The accident took place when Abdul Aziz, along with his family members, was returning to his workplace after performing Umrah Hajj, leaving Aziz, his son, daughter and driver dead on the spot and two others injured, reports private news channel News 24.
Later, another injured died under treatment at hospital, said Mohammed Al-Amin a Bangladeshi expatriate living in Saudi Arabia.