- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
4 of a family among 5 killed in KSA road mishap
Five Bangladeshis, including four members of a family, were killed in a road accident in Umme Zamzam area in Saudi Arabia on Saturday.
Four of the deceased were identified as Bangladeshi expatriate Saudi Arabia businessman Abdul Aziz, his son Arafat and daughter, hailed from Feni district and his car driver Masud from Dinajpur district.
The accident took place when Abdul Aziz, along with his family members, was returning to his workplace after performing Umrah Hajj, leaving Aziz, his son, daughter and driver dead on the spot and two others injured, reports private news channel News 24.
Later, another injured died under treatment at hospital, said Mohammed Al-Amin a Bangladeshi expatriate living in Saudi Arabia.