- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
Man killed in Ctg wall collapse
A man was killed as a wall collapsed on him in Balur Math area under Baklia Thana of the port city on Monday morning.
Santosh Chakma, nayek of Chittagong Medical Collge Hospital (CMCH) police outpost, said that the wall adjacent to Nur Hossain Chairman Bari in the area collapsed on Earshad Miah, 35, son of Chunnu Miah, around 10:30am, leaving him critically injured.
Later, he was rushed to the hospital where physicians declared him dead on arrival.