- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
Man killed in Ctg wall collapse
A man was killed as a wall collapsed on him in Balur Math area under Baklia Thana of the port city on Monday morning.
Santosh Chakma, nayek of Chittagong Medical Collge Hospital (CMCH) police outpost, said that the wall adjacent to Nur Hossain Chairman Bari in the area collapsed on Earshad Miah, 35, son of Chunnu Miah, around 10:30am, leaving him critically injured.
Later, he was rushed to the hospital where physicians declared him dead on arrival.