- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
Over 30000 SSC examinees seek review of answer scripts
More than 30,000 Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinees of this year under the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Comilla applied for reviewing their answer scripts.
Sahidul Islam, deputy exam-controller of Comilla education board, said most of the examinees wanted their Mathematics and English answer scripts to be reexamined.
According to the board, Comilla Board attained the last position among 10 boards according to the average passing rate in the SSC examination this year, which created a great criticism against the authority.
Among 30,240 examinees, 7,067 applied for reexamining their Math scripts while 4,459 applied for English. A total of 60,295 examinees failed in these two subjects this year.
The reviewed result is scheduled to be published on 30 May.