- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Roof collapse kills man in Gaibandha
A man was killed as tin-shed roof of a house collapsed on him during storm at Khukshia village in Gobindaganj upazila on Monday night.
Abdul Kader, chairman of Nakai union parishad, said that the tin-shed roof of the house of Mujibur Rahman, 33, son of Tofazzal Hossain, collapsed on him during storm while he was sleeping around 9:30pm, leaving him dead on the spot.