- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
Roof collapse kills man in Gaibandha
A man was killed as tin-shed roof of a house collapsed on him during storm at Khukshia village in Gobindaganj upazila on Monday night.
Abdul Kader, chairman of Nakai union parishad, said that the tin-shed roof of the house of Mujibur Rahman, 33, son of Tofazzal Hossain, collapsed on him during storm while he was sleeping around 9:30pm, leaving him dead on the spot.