- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
Mother, daughter crushed under train in Natore
A woman and her minor daughter were crushed under the wheels of a train at Hugolbaria near Natore Rail Station here on Tuesday.
Station Master Maniruzzaman said a Khulna-bound inter-city train from Chilahati hit the unidentified woman and her daughter while walking near the rail tack around 1:30 pm, leaving them dead on the spot.
On information, railway police recovered the bodies and sent those to local hospital morgue for autopsy.