- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
- Board mill catches fire in Rangpur
- 9 held while giving proxy in PSC exams in Sherpur
- Jessore journo’s throat slashed
Mother, daughter crushed under train in Natore
A woman and her minor daughter were crushed under the wheels of a train at Hugolbaria near Natore Rail Station here on Tuesday.
Station Master Maniruzzaman said a Khulna-bound inter-city train from Chilahati hit the unidentified woman and her daughter while walking near the rail tack around 1:30 pm, leaving them dead on the spot.
On information, railway police recovered the bodies and sent those to local hospital morgue for autopsy.