- BD children’s death to chemicals sprayed on fruit trees
- 2 held with huge explosives in Sylhet
- India removes entry, exit restrictions on BD nationals’ visas
- Speaker returns home from Vietnam
- Movement must in case of no dialogue: BNP
- Full text of Rajon murder verdict released
- Re-excavate canals before monsoon: JS body
- ACC to sue GM of Natore Palli Bidyut Samity-2
- Dhaka denounces Al-Aqsa Mosque closure, Friday prayer banning
- Proposal sent to SC for Barisal judge’s withdrawal
Mother, daughter crushed under train in Natore
A woman and her minor daughter were crushed under the wheels of a train at Hugolbaria near Natore Rail Station here on Tuesday.
Station Master Maniruzzaman said a Khulna-bound inter-city train from Chilahati hit the unidentified woman and her daughter while walking near the rail tack around 1:30 pm, leaving them dead on the spot.
On information, railway police recovered the bodies and sent those to local hospital morgue for autopsy.