- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
FSIB donates Tk 5 cr to two organisations
The First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited has donated Tk 2.50 crore to the ‘PM’s Education Assistance Trust Fund’ and Tk 2.50 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ at a simple ceremony at Ganabhaban on Monday.
Alhaj Mohammed Abdul Maleque, vice-chairman, and Syed Waseque Md. Ali, managing director of FISB handed over the cheque to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.