- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
FSIB donates Tk 5 cr to two organisations
The First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited has donated Tk 2.50 crore to the ‘PM’s Education Assistance Trust Fund’ and Tk 2.50 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ at a simple ceremony at Ganabhaban on Monday.
Alhaj Mohammed Abdul Maleque, vice-chairman, and Syed Waseque Md. Ali, managing director of FISB handed over the cheque to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.