- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
IBBL donates Tk 15 cr to two organisations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received a cheque for Tk.15 crore as donation to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ from Arastoo Khan, Chairman of Islami Bank on May 15, 2017 Monday in Ganabhaban.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank was present in the program.
The Bank donated Tk.10 crore to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and Tk.5 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ under its Corporate Social Responsibility activities.