- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
IBBL donates Tk 15 cr to two organisations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received a cheque for Tk.15 crore as donation to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ from Arastoo Khan, Chairman of Islami Bank on May 15, 2017 Monday in Ganabhaban.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank was present in the program.
The Bank donated Tk.10 crore to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and Tk.5 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ under its Corporate Social Responsibility activities.