- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
IBBL donates Tk 15 cr to two organisations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received a cheque for Tk.15 crore as donation to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ from Arastoo Khan, Chairman of Islami Bank on May 15, 2017 Monday in Ganabhaban.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank was present in the program.
The Bank donated Tk.10 crore to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and Tk.5 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ under its Corporate Social Responsibility activities.