- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL donates Tk 15 cr to two organisations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received a cheque for Tk.15 crore as donation to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ from Arastoo Khan, Chairman of Islami Bank on May 15, 2017 Monday in Ganabhaban.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank was present in the program.
The Bank donated Tk.10 crore to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and Tk.5 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ under its Corporate Social Responsibility activities.