- BD children’s death to chemicals sprayed on fruit trees
- 2 held with huge explosives in Sylhet
- India removes entry, exit restrictions on BD nationals’ visas
- Speaker returns home from Vietnam
- Movement must in case of no dialogue: BNP
- Full text of Rajon murder verdict released
- Re-excavate canals before monsoon: JS body
- ACC to sue GM of Natore Palli Bidyut Samity-2
- Dhaka denounces Al-Aqsa Mosque closure, Friday prayer banning
- Proposal sent to SC for Barisal judge’s withdrawal
IBBL donates Tk 15 cr to two organisations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received a cheque for Tk.15 crore as donation to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ from Arastoo Khan, Chairman of Islami Bank on May 15, 2017 Monday in Ganabhaban.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank was present in the program.
The Bank donated Tk.10 crore to the ‘Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust’ and Tk.5 crore to ‘Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust’ under its Corporate Social Responsibility activities.