- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Seminar on Persian language held at DU
A daylong programme to pay tribute to world-famous Iranian epic poet Hakim Abulqasem Ferdousi and pay homage to the Persian language was held on Thursday at the R.C. Majumder Hall of Dhaka University (DU).
Iranian Cultural Centre (ICC), Dhaka and the department of Persian Language and Literature of DU jointly organised the seminar.
Iranian ambassador Abbas Vaezi Dehnavi in Dhaka was present as the special guest in the programme.