- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
Agrani Bank’s 2nd phase recruitment test postponed over question leak
The second phase recruitment test of Agrani Bank’s senior officer post scheduled to be held on Friday afternoon was postponed following allegation of question paper leak.
“The test scheduled to be held from 3:30-4:30 pm has been postponed as the authorities found the question of the test matched with the leaked question available on social media,” said Professor Abu Taleb, chairman of Banking and Insurance Department of Dhaka University.
The decision about the first phase test which was held in the morning will be taken later, he said.
Meanwhile, the job aspirants who appeared in the first phase examination alleged that they found the question paper on social media on Thursday night.