- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
- Moosa to be blocked from leaving country
- Ex-UP member hacked dead in Pabna
- Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights: PM
Agrani Bank’s 2nd phase recruitment test postponed over question leak
The second phase recruitment test of Agrani Bank’s senior officer post scheduled to be held on Friday afternoon was postponed following allegation of question paper leak.
“The test scheduled to be held from 3:30-4:30 pm has been postponed as the authorities found the question of the test matched with the leaked question available on social media,” said Professor Abu Taleb, chairman of Banking and Insurance Department of Dhaka University.
The decision about the first phase test which was held in the morning will be taken later, he said.
Meanwhile, the job aspirants who appeared in the first phase examination alleged that they found the question paper on social media on Thursday night.