- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
Agrani Bank’s 2nd phase recruitment test postponed over question leak
The second phase recruitment test of Agrani Bank’s senior officer post scheduled to be held on Friday afternoon was postponed following allegation of question paper leak.
“The test scheduled to be held from 3:30-4:30 pm has been postponed as the authorities found the question of the test matched with the leaked question available on social media,” said Professor Abu Taleb, chairman of Banking and Insurance Department of Dhaka University.
The decision about the first phase test which was held in the morning will be taken later, he said.
Meanwhile, the job aspirants who appeared in the first phase examination alleged that they found the question paper on social media on Thursday night.