- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
- Bangladesh produces record 9358MW electricity
- FF commander among 2 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- 500 more beds to be added at NICVD: Nasim
- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
Agrani Bank’s 2nd phase recruitment test postponed over question leak
The second phase recruitment test of Agrani Bank’s senior officer post scheduled to be held on Friday afternoon was postponed following allegation of question paper leak.
“The test scheduled to be held from 3:30-4:30 pm has been postponed as the authorities found the question of the test matched with the leaked question available on social media,” said Professor Abu Taleb, chairman of Banking and Insurance Department of Dhaka University.
The decision about the first phase test which was held in the morning will be taken later, he said.
Meanwhile, the job aspirants who appeared in the first phase examination alleged that they found the question paper on social media on Thursday night.