- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
Agrani Bank’s 2nd phase recruitment test postponed over question leak
The second phase recruitment test of Agrani Bank’s senior officer post scheduled to be held on Friday afternoon was postponed following allegation of question paper leak.
“The test scheduled to be held from 3:30-4:30 pm has been postponed as the authorities found the question of the test matched with the leaked question available on social media,” said Professor Abu Taleb, chairman of Banking and Insurance Department of Dhaka University.
The decision about the first phase test which was held in the morning will be taken later, he said.
Meanwhile, the job aspirants who appeared in the first phase examination alleged that they found the question paper on social media on Thursday night.