- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
Some 100 answer scripts of Islamic History of the recently held Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examinations under Rajshahi Education Board were recovered from a residential hall of Rajshahi University (RU) on Monday.
Acting on a tip-off, RU Proctor Professor Mujibul Haque Azad Khan and Rajshahi Education Board Exam Controller Dr. Tarun Kumar Sarkar along with several officials conducted a search operation at Munnujan Hall around 6:00 pm and recovered a total of 100 answer scripts from a room, said Professor Zinnat Ferdousi, provost of the hall.
They found the unevaluated answer scripts abandoned in the corridor of a ‘Gono room’, she said.
The answer scripts were given to Professor Abul Kalam, a teacher of Rajshahi New Government College, to evaluate these, said Dr. Tarun Kumar Sarkar.
When contacted, Rajshahi Education Board Chairman Professor Abul Kalam Azad warned that an investigation will be conducted to look into the incident and action will be taken against the persons involved.