- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
Some 100 answer scripts of Islamic History of the recently held Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examinations under Rajshahi Education Board were recovered from a residential hall of Rajshahi University (RU) on Monday.
Acting on a tip-off, RU Proctor Professor Mujibul Haque Azad Khan and Rajshahi Education Board Exam Controller Dr. Tarun Kumar Sarkar along with several officials conducted a search operation at Munnujan Hall around 6:00 pm and recovered a total of 100 answer scripts from a room, said Professor Zinnat Ferdousi, provost of the hall.
They found the unevaluated answer scripts abandoned in the corridor of a ‘Gono room’, she said.
The answer scripts were given to Professor Abul Kalam, a teacher of Rajshahi New Government College, to evaluate these, said Dr. Tarun Kumar Sarkar.
When contacted, Rajshahi Education Board Chairman Professor Abul Kalam Azad warned that an investigation will be conducted to look into the incident and action will be taken against the persons involved.