- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
Ailing SUST VC shifted to Dhaka hospital
Ailing vice-chancellor of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) Aminul Haque Bhuiyan has been shifted to a hospital in the capital from the district on Wednesday afternoon for better treatment.
The VC flew for Dhaka by an air-ambulance around 12:30pm and was admitted to United Hospital in the city, said VCs personal secretary and administrative officer Kabir Uddin.
The VC was rushed to Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College on Tuesday night after he felt severe chest pain around 10pm, he said.
Dr ATM Abdul Jalil told journalists that the condition of Aminul Haque Bhuyan is stable now and they referred him to a city hospital for better treatment.