- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
Ailing SUST VC shifted to Dhaka hospital
Ailing vice-chancellor of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) Aminul Haque Bhuiyan has been shifted to a hospital in the capital from the district on Wednesday afternoon for better treatment.
The VC flew for Dhaka by an air-ambulance around 12:30pm and was admitted to United Hospital in the city, said VCs personal secretary and administrative officer Kabir Uddin.
The VC was rushed to Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College on Tuesday night after he felt severe chest pain around 10pm, he said.
Dr ATM Abdul Jalil told journalists that the condition of Aminul Haque Bhuyan is stable now and they referred him to a city hospital for better treatment.