- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
CU bars admission-seekers from appearing in admission test twice
The admission-seekers at Chittagong University (CU) will not be allowed to appear in the admission test twice.
A syndicate meeting of CU took the decision and the new decision will be effective for the academic years of 2017-2018, said CU registrar Prof. Dr Quamrul Huda.
From now the admission seekers will appear in the admission test of the CU once, he said.
Earlier, the Dhaka University authorities cancelled the provision of appearing in admission tests for the second time.