- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
CU bars admission-seekers from appearing in admission test twice
The admission-seekers at Chittagong University (CU) will not be allowed to appear in the admission test twice.
A syndicate meeting of CU took the decision and the new decision will be effective for the academic years of 2017-2018, said CU registrar Prof. Dr Quamrul Huda.
From now the admission seekers will appear in the admission test of the CU once, he said.
Earlier, the Dhaka University authorities cancelled the provision of appearing in admission tests for the second time.