- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
FSIB organises training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’
First Security Islami Bank Limited has recently organised training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’.
FSIB managing director Syed Waseque M Ali inaugurated the training programme at the training institute of the bank.
Principle of the training institute M Ataur Rahman, head of international division of the bank Foiz Ahmed, faculty member of the training institute M Muhammad Lutful Haque were, among others, present on the occasion.
The officers of different branches of the bank also participated in the training programme.