- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
FSIB organises training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’
First Security Islami Bank Limited has recently organised training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’.
FSIB managing director Syed Waseque M Ali inaugurated the training programme at the training institute of the bank.
Principle of the training institute M Ataur Rahman, head of international division of the bank Foiz Ahmed, faculty member of the training institute M Muhammad Lutful Haque were, among others, present on the occasion.
The officers of different branches of the bank also participated in the training programme.