- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
FSIB organises training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’
First Security Islami Bank Limited has recently organised training on ‘International Trade Payment and Finance’.
FSIB managing director Syed Waseque M Ali inaugurated the training programme at the training institute of the bank.
Principle of the training institute M Ataur Rahman, head of international division of the bank Foiz Ahmed, faculty member of the training institute M Muhammad Lutful Haque were, among others, present on the occasion.
The officers of different branches of the bank also participated in the training programme.