- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
IBBL Shariah Supervisory Committee meeting held
A meeting of the ShariÔah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Wednesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Sheikh Maulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of ShariÔah Supervisory Committee presided over the meeting, said a press release.
Dr. Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary and other members of the Committee and Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of the Bank were, among others, present in the meeting.