- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
IBBL Shariah Supervisory Committee meeting held
A meeting of the ShariÔah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Wednesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Sheikh Maulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of ShariÔah Supervisory Committee presided over the meeting, said a press release.
Dr. Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary and other members of the Committee and Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of the Bank were, among others, present in the meeting.