- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL Shariah Supervisory Committee meeting held
A meeting of the ShariÔah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Wednesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Sheikh Maulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of ShariÔah Supervisory Committee presided over the meeting, said a press release.
Dr. Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary and other members of the Committee and Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of the Bank were, among others, present in the meeting.