- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has arranged a conference in Sylhet zone of the bank in a bid to achieve business targets, including enhancing deposit, expanding investment and remittance services.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah addressed the programme as the chief guest held at Palace Resort in Habiganj on Friday, said a press release on Saturday.
IBBL Deputy Managing Directors Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza M Yeahia, its Executive Vice Presidents Shafiqur Rahman and Zafar Alam, and Senior Vice President & Head of Sylhet Zone Muhammad Sayeed Ullah, among others, were present on the occasion.
Senior executives, managers, manager operations and selected officials of the branches under Sylhet zone participated in the conference.