- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has arranged a conference in Sylhet zone of the bank in a bid to achieve business targets, including enhancing deposit, expanding investment and remittance services.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah addressed the programme as the chief guest held at Palace Resort in Habiganj on Friday, said a press release on Saturday.
IBBL Deputy Managing Directors Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza M Yeahia, its Executive Vice Presidents Shafiqur Rahman and Zafar Alam, and Senior Vice President & Head of Sylhet Zone Muhammad Sayeed Ullah, among others, were present on the occasion.
Senior executives, managers, manager operations and selected officials of the branches under Sylhet zone participated in the conference.