- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has arranged a conference in Sylhet zone of the bank in a bid to achieve business targets, including enhancing deposit, expanding investment and remittance services.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah addressed the programme as the chief guest held at Palace Resort in Habiganj on Friday, said a press release on Saturday.
IBBL Deputy Managing Directors Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza M Yeahia, its Executive Vice Presidents Shafiqur Rahman and Zafar Alam, and Senior Vice President & Head of Sylhet Zone Muhammad Sayeed Ullah, among others, were present on the occasion.
Senior executives, managers, manager operations and selected officials of the branches under Sylhet zone participated in the conference.