- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
The Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has undertaken a programme to distribute Iftar foods amid 10 million (one crore) fasting pedestrians in Dhaka, Chittagong and Khulna cities during the Holy Ramadan.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah inaugurated the programme as the chief guest on Sunday through distributing the iftar items amid the fasting pedestrians in front of Islami Bank Tower, said a press release.
Bank’s Deputy Managing Directors M Habibur Rahman Bhuiyan FCA, Mahbub-ul-Alam, Abdus Sadeque and Abu Reza M Yeahia and top executives of the bank were present on the occasion.