- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
The Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has undertaken a programme to distribute Iftar foods amid 10 million (one crore) fasting pedestrians in Dhaka, Chittagong and Khulna cities during the Holy Ramadan.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah inaugurated the programme as the chief guest on Sunday through distributing the iftar items amid the fasting pedestrians in front of Islami Bank Tower, said a press release.
Bank’s Deputy Managing Directors M Habibur Rahman Bhuiyan FCA, Mahbub-ul-Alam, Abdus Sadeque and Abu Reza M Yeahia and top executives of the bank were present on the occasion.