- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
The Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has undertaken a programme to distribute Iftar foods amid 10 million (one crore) fasting pedestrians in Dhaka, Chittagong and Khulna cities during the Holy Ramadan.
IBBL Managing Director and CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah inaugurated the programme as the chief guest on Sunday through distributing the iftar items amid the fasting pedestrians in front of Islami Bank Tower, said a press release.
Bank’s Deputy Managing Directors M Habibur Rahman Bhuiyan FCA, Mahbub-ul-Alam, Abdus Sadeque and Abu Reza M Yeahia and top executives of the bank were present on the occasion.