- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
A total of 50 meritorious and financial challenged students of Faculty of Business Studies of University of Dhaka (DU) have been awarded scholarships from First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited.
Prof. Dr. A A M S Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of DU was present as Chief Guest in the program organized at Faculty of Business Studies department on Sunday.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of First Security Islami Bank Limited and Mr. Selim R. F. Hussain, Managing Director & CEO, Brac Bank Limited were present as special guest in the program.
Among others, Mr. Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Director, First Security Islami Bank Limited was present in the program.
The students will get Tk 5,000 each per month.