- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
A total of 50 meritorious and financial challenged students of Faculty of Business Studies of University of Dhaka (DU) have been awarded scholarships from First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited.
Prof. Dr. A A M S Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of DU was present as Chief Guest in the program organized at Faculty of Business Studies department on Sunday.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of First Security Islami Bank Limited and Mr. Selim R. F. Hussain, Managing Director & CEO, Brac Bank Limited were present as special guest in the program.
Among others, Mr. Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Director, First Security Islami Bank Limited was present in the program.
The students will get Tk 5,000 each per month.