- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
A total of 50 meritorious and financial challenged students of Faculty of Business Studies of University of Dhaka (DU) have been awarded scholarships from First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited.
Prof. Dr. A A M S Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of DU was present as Chief Guest in the program organized at Faculty of Business Studies department on Sunday.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of First Security Islami Bank Limited and Mr. Selim R. F. Hussain, Managing Director & CEO, Brac Bank Limited were present as special guest in the program.
Among others, Mr. Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Director, First Security Islami Bank Limited was present in the program.
The students will get Tk 5,000 each per month.