- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
A total of 50 meritorious and financial challenged students of Faculty of Business Studies of University of Dhaka (DU) have been awarded scholarships from First Security Islami Bank (FSIB) Limited.
Prof. Dr. A A M S Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of DU was present as Chief Guest in the program organized at Faculty of Business Studies department on Sunday.
Syed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director of First Security Islami Bank Limited and Mr. Selim R. F. Hussain, Managing Director & CEO, Brac Bank Limited were present as special guest in the program.
Among others, Mr. Md. Mustafa Khair, Deputy Managing Director, First Security Islami Bank Limited was present in the program.
The students will get Tk 5,000 each per month.