- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
Minister: Teesta water sharing framework in final stage
Water Resources Minister Anisul Islam Mahmood said on Tuesday that the government has nearly completed preparing the framework for the interim Teesta water sharing agreement, following guidelines dictated by the prime ministers of Bangladesh and India.
“The framework for the interim Teesta water sharing agreement is now in the final stage, under guidelines set by the two Prime Ministers,” he said while replying to a question raised by treasury bench member M Abul Kalam of Natore in the Jatiya Sangsad, BSS reported.
In addition, the minister informed the House that the government has also finalised the interim framework for the Feni river water sharing agreement.