- If Zia’s rule is ‘illegal’ so is AL’s: BNP
- 46,664 pilgrims yet to travel to Saudi: Biman
- Poacher held with deer skin in Bagerhat
- FF beaten dead in Magura
- Elderly man found dead in Comilla
- Imran Sarkar attacked again
- Tk 1725cr railway project eyes to boost BD-India connectivity
- Bourses end week in red
- Fresh move on to bring multinational companies to share market
- Youth dies from electrocution at Benapole
‘Vision 2030 is BNP’s vision of Bangladesh’s future’
No, Vision 2030 is not our election manifesto. It is our vision of Bangladesh’s future. We welcome suggestions from everyone on how to improve that vision.
This is not an unachievable vision. We think it is very attainable and can be successfully implemented, unlike the Awami League’s vision that they call Roopkolpo 2021/2041. Theirs is an entirely impractical development plan, ours is not a dream but an achievable future plan for Bangladesh.
It is BNP’s dream to develop the private sector, turn one party rule to a democratic government and increase production in Bangladesh.
This vision of ours takes into account the socio-economic reality of Bangladesh because that is our responsibility as a citizen as we know we can successfully implement Vision 2030.