- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
‘Vision 2030 is BNP’s vision of Bangladesh’s future’
No, Vision 2030 is not our election manifesto. It is our vision of Bangladesh’s future. We welcome suggestions from everyone on how to improve that vision.
This is not an unachievable vision. We think it is very attainable and can be successfully implemented, unlike the Awami League’s vision that they call Roopkolpo 2021/2041. Theirs is an entirely impractical development plan, ours is not a dream but an achievable future plan for Bangladesh.
It is BNP’s dream to develop the private sector, turn one party rule to a democratic government and increase production in Bangladesh.
This vision of ours takes into account the socio-economic reality of Bangladesh because that is our responsibility as a citizen as we know we can successfully implement Vision 2030.