- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Mahsrafe, Tamim climb up in ICC ODI rankings
Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza has advanced to the 15th spot in the latest International Cricket Council’s player rankings for ODI bowlers while left-handed opener Tamim Iqbal secure 16th spot in batting rankings.
Shakib Al Hasan has been dropped to 20th position on the bowlers rankings list while Mustafizur Rahman also dropped to 29th spot. But Shakib remain top in the all-rounder rankings with 353 rating points.
Pakistan, after defeating India in 2017 Champions Trophy final, climbed up to 6th position in ODI team ranking with 95 rating points. Bangladesh are in 7th position with 94 points while Sri Lanka are in 8th position with 93 points.
The ICC ODI rankings has been updated on June 18, after finishing the 2017 ChampionsTrophy.