- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
38 AIBL officials gets Integrity Award
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited has awarded 38 Executives and Officers for their outstanding performance under National Integrity Strategy program.
Abdus Samad Labu, chairman of the Bank handed over crests and certificates to the officials in an event arranged at head office here on Sunday, said a press release of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.
Directors Badiur Rahman, Abdul Malek Mollah and Engr. Kh. Mesbah Uddin Ahmed were present as special guests.
Managing Director Md. Habibur Rahman presided over the ceremony.
The Bank has taken various initiatives to comply with National Integrity Strategy to fight corruption with guidance of the Government and Bangladesh Bank.
To develop skill and integrity among the officials, the Bank has arranged several tours and trainings both home and abroad under this program.