- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
38 AIBL officials gets Integrity Award
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited has awarded 38 Executives and Officers for their outstanding performance under National Integrity Strategy program.
Abdus Samad Labu, chairman of the Bank handed over crests and certificates to the officials in an event arranged at head office here on Sunday, said a press release of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.
Directors Badiur Rahman, Abdul Malek Mollah and Engr. Kh. Mesbah Uddin Ahmed were present as special guests.
Managing Director Md. Habibur Rahman presided over the ceremony.
The Bank has taken various initiatives to comply with National Integrity Strategy to fight corruption with guidance of the Government and Bangladesh Bank.
To develop skill and integrity among the officials, the Bank has arranged several tours and trainings both home and abroad under this program.