- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
38 AIBL officials gets Integrity Award
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited has awarded 38 Executives and Officers for their outstanding performance under National Integrity Strategy program.
Abdus Samad Labu, chairman of the Bank handed over crests and certificates to the officials in an event arranged at head office here on Sunday, said a press release of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.
Directors Badiur Rahman, Abdul Malek Mollah and Engr. Kh. Mesbah Uddin Ahmed were present as special guests.
Managing Director Md. Habibur Rahman presided over the ceremony.
The Bank has taken various initiatives to comply with National Integrity Strategy to fight corruption with guidance of the Government and Bangladesh Bank.
To develop skill and integrity among the officials, the Bank has arranged several tours and trainings both home and abroad under this program.