- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
BEZA to award pre-qualification license to Kishoregonj Eco Zone
Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) will award pre-qualification license to Kishoregonj Economic Zone, a concern of Nitol-Niloy Group, on Monday at a simple ceremony at the Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel in the capital.
Nitol-Niloy Group will develop the Kishoreganj Economic Zone, a private economic zone, to be set up on 91 acres of land beside Kishoreganj-Bhairab highway under Pakundia upazila.
Talking to UNB, a BEZA official said that this would be the 16th award of pre-qualification license by BEZA.
The BEZA official also informed that once the Economic Zone is developed there, the economic activities of the people of this region, especially of the people of haor areas, would get a boost.
Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Principal Coordinator on SDG’s at the Prime Minister’s Office will present on the occasion as the Chief Guest while Abdul Matlub Ahmed, Chairman of Nitol Niloy Group and Kishoregonj Economic Zone will be present on the occasion as special guest.
BEZA Executive Chairman Paban Chowdhury (Secretary) will chair the event.