- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
BEZA to award pre-qualification license to Kishoregonj Eco Zone
Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) will award pre-qualification license to Kishoregonj Economic Zone, a concern of Nitol-Niloy Group, on Monday at a simple ceremony at the Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel in the capital.
Nitol-Niloy Group will develop the Kishoreganj Economic Zone, a private economic zone, to be set up on 91 acres of land beside Kishoreganj-Bhairab highway under Pakundia upazila.
Talking to UNB, a BEZA official said that this would be the 16th award of pre-qualification license by BEZA.
The BEZA official also informed that once the Economic Zone is developed there, the economic activities of the people of this region, especially of the people of haor areas, would get a boost.
Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Principal Coordinator on SDG’s at the Prime Minister’s Office will present on the occasion as the Chief Guest while Abdul Matlub Ahmed, Chairman of Nitol Niloy Group and Kishoregonj Economic Zone will be present on the occasion as special guest.
BEZA Executive Chairman Paban Chowdhury (Secretary) will chair the event.