- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
5-day training on compliance at DSE; registration open
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange a 5-day training programme on Compliance and Associated Issues from July 9 (Sunday).
The programme will be held between 3pm and 6pm from July 9-13, according to the DSE website on Monday.
For registration and other information, interested participants are requested to contact DSE Training Academy in city’s Motijheel commercial area.
Seats are limited, and participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis.
The training package is said to comprise the theory as well as practical demonstrations on various compliance-related issues as set out by the TREC Holder Company, according to DSE Training Academy.
It is a practical training program where the participants would be educated with the necessary information and knowledge related to the operational activities and affairs of the stock market, the DSE website bulletin added.