- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
5-day training on compliance at DSE; registration open
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange a 5-day training programme on Compliance and Associated Issues from July 9 (Sunday).
The programme will be held between 3pm and 6pm from July 9-13, according to the DSE website on Monday.
For registration and other information, interested participants are requested to contact DSE Training Academy in city’s Motijheel commercial area.
Seats are limited, and participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis.
The training package is said to comprise the theory as well as practical demonstrations on various compliance-related issues as set out by the TREC Holder Company, according to DSE Training Academy.
It is a practical training program where the participants would be educated with the necessary information and knowledge related to the operational activities and affairs of the stock market, the DSE website bulletin added.