- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
5-day training on compliance at DSE; registration open
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange a 5-day training programme on Compliance and Associated Issues from July 9 (Sunday).
The programme will be held between 3pm and 6pm from July 9-13, according to the DSE website on Monday.
For registration and other information, interested participants are requested to contact DSE Training Academy in city’s Motijheel commercial area.
Seats are limited, and participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis.
The training package is said to comprise the theory as well as practical demonstrations on various compliance-related issues as set out by the TREC Holder Company, according to DSE Training Academy.
It is a practical training program where the participants would be educated with the necessary information and knowledge related to the operational activities and affairs of the stock market, the DSE website bulletin added.