- Islami Bank gets award for highest remittance collection
- Memorial meeting on noted personalities of Bengali Literature
- Force Myanmar to take back Rohingyas, PM to IOM DG
- Female prisoner dies at Kashimpur jail
- President assents to 2 bills
- Govt to aid Rohingas until their return: Maya
- PM woos US investors; promises protection
- Padma Oil ex-MD held in city
- 9 killed in Rohinga relief-laden truck plunge
- PM for deeper understanding within South
Rail Bhaban catches fire
A fire broke out at Bangladesh Rail Bhaban in the city on Friday morning.
Fire Services and Civil Defence sources said the fire originated at an electric board on the ground floor of the 15-storey building around 10:45 am.
On information, three units of firefighters rushed to the spot. But the fire had died down before the firefighters reached the spot, said Operator Farid Uddin of fire service control room.