- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Man electrocuted in Gopalganj
A man died on Saturday night after being electrocuted at Bagan Uttarpara village under Kotalipara upazila in the district.
The deceased is identified as Rafiq Sheikh, 32, son of Razzak Sheikh of the village and driver of a three-wheeler.
Officer-in-charge of Kotalipara Police Station Md Kamrul Faruk said Rafiq received serious injuries after being electrocuted around 8:00 pm while he was charging his buttery-run three-wheeler.
He, later, succumbed to his injuries on his way to local hospital.