- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Air Force training aircraft crashes in Ctg
A training aircraft of Bangladesh Air Force crashed at Borohatia Haridaghona in Lohagara upazila on Tuesday afternoon.
Rezaul Karim, assistant director of Inter Services Public Relations Directorate (ISPR), said the aircraft crashed around 2:30 pm.
The pilot and copilot of the aircraft managed to came down safely pulling up their parachutes, but they suffered slight injuries while coming down, said Md Shahjahan, officer-in-charge of Lohagara Police Station.
It was not clear what caused the training aircraft to crash.