- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Air Force training aircraft crashes in Ctg
A training aircraft of Bangladesh Air Force crashed at Borohatia Haridaghona in Lohagara upazila on Tuesday afternoon.
Rezaul Karim, assistant director of Inter Services Public Relations Directorate (ISPR), said the aircraft crashed around 2:30 pm.
The pilot and copilot of the aircraft managed to came down safely pulling up their parachutes, but they suffered slight injuries while coming down, said Md Shahjahan, officer-in-charge of Lohagara Police Station.
It was not clear what caused the training aircraft to crash.