- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Air Force training aircraft crashes in Ctg
A training aircraft of Bangladesh Air Force crashed at Borohatia Haridaghona in Lohagara upazila on Tuesday afternoon.
Rezaul Karim, assistant director of Inter Services Public Relations Directorate (ISPR), said the aircraft crashed around 2:30 pm.
The pilot and copilot of the aircraft managed to came down safely pulling up their parachutes, but they suffered slight injuries while coming down, said Md Shahjahan, officer-in-charge of Lohagara Police Station.
It was not clear what caused the training aircraft to crash.