- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Air Force training aircraft crashes in Ctg
A training aircraft of Bangladesh Air Force crashed at Borohatia Haridaghona in Lohagara upazila on Tuesday afternoon.
Rezaul Karim, assistant director of Inter Services Public Relations Directorate (ISPR), said the aircraft crashed around 2:30 pm.
The pilot and copilot of the aircraft managed to came down safely pulling up their parachutes, but they suffered slight injuries while coming down, said Md Shahjahan, officer-in-charge of Lohagara Police Station.
It was not clear what caused the training aircraft to crash.