- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Road crash kills one in Bogra
An old man was killed and 10 other people were injured following a head-on collision between a truck and a bus on Bogra-Rangpur Highway in Sadar upazila on Friday.
The deceased could not be identified yet.
Sub-inspector of Fulbari Town Police camp Rabiul Islam said the Dhaka-bound bus from Rangpur collided with the truck from the opposite direction at Baghopara around 10am, leaving the bus passenger dead on the spot and 10 others injured.
The injured were taken to TMSS Medical College & Rofatullah Community Hospital and other clinics.