- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Road crash kills one in Bogra
An old man was killed and 10 other people were injured following a head-on collision between a truck and a bus on Bogra-Rangpur Highway in Sadar upazila on Friday.
The deceased could not be identified yet.
Sub-inspector of Fulbari Town Police camp Rabiul Islam said the Dhaka-bound bus from Rangpur collided with the truck from the opposite direction at Baghopara around 10am, leaving the bus passenger dead on the spot and 10 others injured.
The injured were taken to TMSS Medical College & Rofatullah Community Hospital and other clinics.