- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Road crash kills one in Bogra
An old man was killed and 10 other people were injured following a head-on collision between a truck and a bus on Bogra-Rangpur Highway in Sadar upazila on Friday.
The deceased could not be identified yet.
Sub-inspector of Fulbari Town Police camp Rabiul Islam said the Dhaka-bound bus from Rangpur collided with the truck from the opposite direction at Baghopara around 10am, leaving the bus passenger dead on the spot and 10 others injured.
The injured were taken to TMSS Medical College & Rofatullah Community Hospital and other clinics.