- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Road crash kills one in Bogra
An old man was killed and 10 other people were injured following a head-on collision between a truck and a bus on Bogra-Rangpur Highway in Sadar upazila on Friday.
The deceased could not be identified yet.
Sub-inspector of Fulbari Town Police camp Rabiul Islam said the Dhaka-bound bus from Rangpur collided with the truck from the opposite direction at Baghopara around 10am, leaving the bus passenger dead on the spot and 10 others injured.
The injured were taken to TMSS Medical College & Rofatullah Community Hospital and other clinics.