- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
IBBL, Transfast distribute gifts
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Transfast Remittance LLC USA jointly distributed mega gifts on special promotional programme on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
Abu Reza Md Yeahia, deputy managing director and head of Development Wing, distributed the gifts as chief guest, said a IBBL press release.
Md Sizil Mia, remittance beneficiary of Brahmanbaria Branch, won the Mega Gift LED TV.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, executive vice president and head of International Banking Wing, Md Mahbub Morshed, head of Foreign Remittance Services Division of the bank, and Mohammad Khairuzzaman, country head of Transfast and Raksanda Hossain, head of Marketing and Branding of Transfast along with senior executives of both institutions attended the programme.