- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
IBBL, Transfast distribute gifts
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Transfast Remittance LLC USA jointly distributed mega gifts on special promotional programme on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
Abu Reza Md Yeahia, deputy managing director and head of Development Wing, distributed the gifts as chief guest, said a IBBL press release.
Md Sizil Mia, remittance beneficiary of Brahmanbaria Branch, won the Mega Gift LED TV.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, executive vice president and head of International Banking Wing, Md Mahbub Morshed, head of Foreign Remittance Services Division of the bank, and Mohammad Khairuzzaman, country head of Transfast and Raksanda Hossain, head of Marketing and Branding of Transfast along with senior executives of both institutions attended the programme.