- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
IBBL, Transfast distribute gifts
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Transfast Remittance LLC USA jointly distributed mega gifts on special promotional programme on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
Abu Reza Md Yeahia, deputy managing director and head of Development Wing, distributed the gifts as chief guest, said a IBBL press release.
Md Sizil Mia, remittance beneficiary of Brahmanbaria Branch, won the Mega Gift LED TV.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, executive vice president and head of International Banking Wing, Md Mahbub Morshed, head of Foreign Remittance Services Division of the bank, and Mohammad Khairuzzaman, country head of Transfast and Raksanda Hossain, head of Marketing and Branding of Transfast along with senior executives of both institutions attended the programme.