- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is going to arrange a four-day training programme on share market technical analysis from August 7.
The programme, to be held between 3pm and 6pm from July 7-10, will try to equip the participants with the knowledge of share market basic tools, according to a DSE training academy web post.
It will also deal with the psychological aspect of trading by developing a trading framework for better investment and trading output.
For registration and other information, the DSE requested the interested participants to contact its Training Academy as the registration time will expire on August 6.