- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is going to arrange a four-day training programme on share market technical analysis from August 7.
The programme, to be held between 3pm and 6pm from July 7-10, will try to equip the participants with the knowledge of share market basic tools, according to a DSE training academy web post.
It will also deal with the psychological aspect of trading by developing a trading framework for better investment and trading output.
For registration and other information, the DSE requested the interested participants to contact its Training Academy as the registration time will expire on August 6.