- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
HSC, equivalent exams results Sunday
The results of this year’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations will be published on Sunday.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid will handover the results to the Prime Minister in the morning.
Later, the minister will formally announce the results at 1:00pm at a press briefing.
Tapan Kumar Sarker, examination controller at Dhaka Education Board, said the results will be published simultaneously from respective certre or college and online at 1:30pm.
Institution-based result sheet has to be downloaded through entry of EIIN of respective educational institution from www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd.
Students can also collect their results from www.educationboardresults.gov.bd, result corner of www.educationboard.gov.bd and website of respective education board.
The soft copy of the result sheets of centre or educational institution will be sent to the e-mail of respective Deputy Commissioner and Upazila Nirbahi Officer. If necessary, the hard copy of the results can be collected from the offices of Deputy Commissioner and Upazila Nirbahi Officer.
This year, a total of 11.83 lakh candidates appeared for the examinations that began on April 2. The written tests ended on May 15 while practical tests on May 25.