- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
HSC, equivalent exams results Sunday
The results of this year’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations will be published on Sunday.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid will handover the results to the Prime Minister in the morning.
Later, the minister will formally announce the results at 1:00pm at a press briefing.
Tapan Kumar Sarker, examination controller at Dhaka Education Board, said the results will be published simultaneously from respective certre or college and online at 1:30pm.
Institution-based result sheet has to be downloaded through entry of EIIN of respective educational institution from www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd.
Students can also collect their results from www.educationboardresults.gov.bd, result corner of www.educationboard.gov.bd and website of respective education board.
The soft copy of the result sheets of centre or educational institution will be sent to the e-mail of respective Deputy Commissioner and Upazila Nirbahi Officer. If necessary, the hard copy of the results can be collected from the offices of Deputy Commissioner and Upazila Nirbahi Officer.
This year, a total of 11.83 lakh candidates appeared for the examinations that began on April 2. The written tests ended on May 15 while practical tests on May 25.