- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
AIBL opens hajj booth in city
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd formally opened its ‘Hajj Booth 2017’ on Tuesday for the pilgrims at Ashkona Hajj Camp in the city on Tuesday.
Managing Director of the bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the booth and distributed gift items to the pilgrims as the Chief Guest in the inaugural programme.
Executive vice president of the bank M Mujibul Kader and vice president CGM Asaduzzaman were also present on the occasion.
After the inauguration of the booth, Habibur Rahman handed over gift items to the pilgrims.
The Bank will provide several facilities, including free passport endorsement, foreign currency exchange, information service and various other services, to the pilgrims from the newly opened booth.