- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
AIBL opens hajj booth in city
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd formally opened its ‘Hajj Booth 2017’ on Tuesday for the pilgrims at Ashkona Hajj Camp in the city on Tuesday.
Managing Director of the bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the booth and distributed gift items to the pilgrims as the Chief Guest in the inaugural programme.
Executive vice president of the bank M Mujibul Kader and vice president CGM Asaduzzaman were also present on the occasion.
After the inauguration of the booth, Habibur Rahman handed over gift items to the pilgrims.
The Bank will provide several facilities, including free passport endorsement, foreign currency exchange, information service and various other services, to the pilgrims from the newly opened booth.