- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
AIBL opens hajj booth in city
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd formally opened its ‘Hajj Booth 2017’ on Tuesday for the pilgrims at Ashkona Hajj Camp in the city on Tuesday.
Managing Director of the bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the booth and distributed gift items to the pilgrims as the Chief Guest in the inaugural programme.
Executive vice president of the bank M Mujibul Kader and vice president CGM Asaduzzaman were also present on the occasion.
After the inauguration of the booth, Habibur Rahman handed over gift items to the pilgrims.
The Bank will provide several facilities, including free passport endorsement, foreign currency exchange, information service and various other services, to the pilgrims from the newly opened booth.