- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
AIBL opens hajj booth in city
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd formally opened its ‘Hajj Booth 2017’ on Tuesday for the pilgrims at Ashkona Hajj Camp in the city on Tuesday.
Managing Director of the bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the booth and distributed gift items to the pilgrims as the Chief Guest in the inaugural programme.
Executive vice president of the bank M Mujibul Kader and vice president CGM Asaduzzaman were also present on the occasion.
After the inauguration of the booth, Habibur Rahman handed over gift items to the pilgrims.
The Bank will provide several facilities, including free passport endorsement, foreign currency exchange, information service and various other services, to the pilgrims from the newly opened booth.