- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Ex-Tigers’ skipper Sujon hospitalised after stroke
Former Bangladesh Cricket Team captain and Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) director Khaled Mahmud Sujon was hospitalised on Sunday after he suffered a ‘stroke’.
Jalal Yunus, chairman of the BCB media wing, said Sujon was taken to United Hospital Ltd in the morning after he felt discomfort. “He is now lying unconscious at the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital,” he told UNB around 11:40pm.
He also said Sujon might be flown to Singapore on Monday if his condition does not improve.