- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Ex-Tigers’ skipper Sujon hospitalised after stroke
Former Bangladesh Cricket Team captain and Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) director Khaled Mahmud Sujon was hospitalised on Sunday after he suffered a ‘stroke’.
Jalal Yunus, chairman of the BCB media wing, said Sujon was taken to United Hospital Ltd in the morning after he felt discomfort. “He is now lying unconscious at the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital,” he told UNB around 11:40pm.
He also said Sujon might be flown to Singapore on Monday if his condition does not improve.