- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
IBBL opens 323rd branch at Satkania
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited opened its 323rd Branch at Satkania of Chittagong. Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch on August 6, Sunday as chief guest.
Major Gen. (Retd.) Engr. Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors of the Bank addressed the inaugural program as special guests.
Presided over by Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO, the program was also addressed by Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Mohammed Monirul Moula, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque, Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were present on the occasion.
Mohammad Jobaer, Mayor, Satkania Pourashova, Md. Rafiqul Hossain, Officer In- Charge, Satkania Police Station, Alhaj Nur Ahmed, Chairman, Sonakania Union Parishad, Polash Dhar, Proprietor, Polash Jewelers, Rumi Akhter, Woman Entrepreneur addressed among others on behalf of local elites.