- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
IBBL opens 323rd branch at Satkania
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited opened its 323rd Branch at Satkania of Chittagong. Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch on August 6, Sunday as chief guest.
Major Gen. (Retd.) Engr. Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors of the Bank addressed the inaugural program as special guests.
Presided over by Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO, the program was also addressed by Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Mohammed Monirul Moula, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque, Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were present on the occasion.
Mohammad Jobaer, Mayor, Satkania Pourashova, Md. Rafiqul Hossain, Officer In- Charge, Satkania Police Station, Alhaj Nur Ahmed, Chairman, Sonakania Union Parishad, Polash Dhar, Proprietor, Polash Jewelers, Rumi Akhter, Woman Entrepreneur addressed among others on behalf of local elites.