- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
IBBL opens 323rd branch at Satkania
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited opened its 323rd Branch at Satkania of Chittagong. Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch on August 6, Sunday as chief guest.
Major Gen. (Retd.) Engr. Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors of the Bank addressed the inaugural program as special guests.
Presided over by Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO, the program was also addressed by Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Mohammed Monirul Moula, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque, Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were present on the occasion.
Mohammad Jobaer, Mayor, Satkania Pourashova, Md. Rafiqul Hossain, Officer In- Charge, Satkania Police Station, Alhaj Nur Ahmed, Chairman, Sonakania Union Parishad, Polash Dhar, Proprietor, Polash Jewelers, Rumi Akhter, Woman Entrepreneur addressed among others on behalf of local elites.