- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
IBBL opens 323rd branch at Satkania
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited opened its 323rd Branch at Satkania of Chittagong. Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch on August 6, Sunday as chief guest.
Major Gen. (Retd.) Engr. Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors of the Bank addressed the inaugural program as special guests.
Presided over by Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO, the program was also addressed by Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Mohammed Monirul Moula, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia and JQM Habibullah FCS, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque, Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were present on the occasion.
Mohammad Jobaer, Mayor, Satkania Pourashova, Md. Rafiqul Hossain, Officer In- Charge, Satkania Police Station, Alhaj Nur Ahmed, Chairman, Sonakania Union Parishad, Polash Dhar, Proprietor, Polash Jewelers, Rumi Akhter, Woman Entrepreneur addressed among others on behalf of local elites.