- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
Islami Bank opens 324th branch at Agrabad of Ctg
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 324th Branch at Agrabad Commercial Area of Chittagong on Monday.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch as chief guest, said a press release.
Major Gen (Retd.) Engr Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors, Gius Uddin Talukder, Professor, Chittagong University & Member of the Bank’s Shariah Supervisory Committee addressed the program as special guest.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO presided over the programme.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque and Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were among other, present on the occasion.