- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
Islami Bank opens 324th branch at Agrabad of Ctg
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 324th Branch at Agrabad Commercial Area of Chittagong on Monday.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch as chief guest, said a press release.
Major Gen (Retd.) Engr Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors, Gius Uddin Talukder, Professor, Chittagong University & Member of the Bank’s Shariah Supervisory Committee addressed the program as special guest.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO presided over the programme.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque and Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were among other, present on the occasion.