- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
Islami Bank opens 324th branch at Agrabad of Ctg
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 324th Branch at Agrabad Commercial Area of Chittagong on Monday.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch as chief guest, said a press release.
Major Gen (Retd.) Engr Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors, Gius Uddin Talukder, Professor, Chittagong University & Member of the Bank’s Shariah Supervisory Committee addressed the program as special guest.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO presided over the programme.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque and Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were among other, present on the occasion.