- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
Islami Bank opens 324th branch at Agrabad of Ctg
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 324th Branch at Agrabad Commercial Area of Chittagong on Monday.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank inaugurated the branch as chief guest, said a press release.
Major Gen (Retd.) Engr Abdul Matin, Chairman, Executive Committee, Professor Dr. Md. Sirajul Karim and Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, PhD, Directors, Gius Uddin Talukder, Professor, Chittagong University & Member of the Bank’s Shariah Supervisory Committee addressed the program as special guest.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO presided over the programme.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director. Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Zafar Alam, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, Md. Nizamul Hoque and Mohammad Shahid Ullah, FCA, Executive Vice Presidents were among other, present on the occasion.