- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
IBBL board meeting held
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held on Monday at a hotel in Chittagong.
IBBL Chairman, Arastoo Khan presided over the meeting, said a press release on Tuesday.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO and directors were present at the meeting.