- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
IBBL board meeting held
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held on Monday at a hotel in Chittagong.
IBBL Chairman, Arastoo Khan presided over the meeting, said a press release on Tuesday.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO and directors were present at the meeting.