- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
IBBL board meeting held
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) was held on Monday at a hotel in Chittagong.
IBBL Chairman, Arastoo Khan presided over the meeting, said a press release on Tuesday.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO and directors were present at the meeting.