- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
ACC to use IP TV in spreading anti-graft messages
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has taken an initiative to introduce an internet protocol (IP)-based television (TV) to disseminate anti-corruption messages aiming to create awareness among people about the adverse impacts of graft.
The Commission has already formed a five-member committee to look for possible ways to introduce an IP television so that viewers can watch anti-corruption programmes from the TV using the internet, official sources said.
The committee members are ACC director general (admin) Mohammad Muneer Chowdhury (convener), deputy director Md Samiul Masud (member secretary), system analyst (director) Md Rajib Hasan, deputy director and public relations officer Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya and deputy director Wakil Ahmed.