- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
Human chain protesting propaganda against DU on Wednesday
A human chain will be held at the foot of Aparajeyo Bangla of Dhaka University (DU) on Wednesday protesting propaganda by some media houses against the university and calling for objective journalism.
Dhaka University Mass Communication and Journalism Department Alumni Association (DUMCJAA) arranged the human chain, said Professor Mofizur Rahman, general secretary of DUMCJAA.
He said the human chain has been arranged to call for ensuring objective journalism and protesting the propaganda by some media houses against DU centering university VC panel election.
Professor Mofizur Rahman also requested all to participate in the human chain and raised their voice protesting propaganda against DU and call for objective journalism.