- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Rajuk demolishes illegal structures in Purbachal
Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha (Rajuk) on Wednesday conducted a drive in the Purbachal New Town Project area to remove illegal settlements and structures.
A Rajuk mobile court, led by executive magistrate M Nasiruddin, conducted the drive at different sectors of the project and demolished 20-22 earthen houses and removed illegal structures.
Project director of Purbachal New Town Project Monirul Haque, Rujuk officials and members of law enforcement agencies assisted the drive, said a Rajuk press release.