- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Rajuk demolishes illegal structures in Purbachal
Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha (Rajuk) on Wednesday conducted a drive in the Purbachal New Town Project area to remove illegal settlements and structures.
A Rajuk mobile court, led by executive magistrate M Nasiruddin, conducted the drive at different sectors of the project and demolished 20-22 earthen houses and removed illegal structures.
Project director of Purbachal New Town Project Monirul Haque, Rujuk officials and members of law enforcement agencies assisted the drive, said a Rajuk press release.