- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
Efforts on to bring back Bangabandhu killers: Minister
Law Minister Anisul Huq on Wednesday said diplomatic efforts are on to bring back the fugitive killers of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
“They (killers) will be brought back through the diplomatic channel. Our taskforce continued its efforts through the Foreign Affairs Ministry in this regard,” he said while responding to questions from reporters at the Secretariat.
The minister said the whereabouts of the killers of the Father of the Nation have already been identified. “The verdict will be executed by bringing back the fugitive convicts. We hope we’ll be able to bring them back through diplomatic efforts.”