- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
Efforts on to bring back Bangabandhu killers: Minister
Law Minister Anisul Huq on Wednesday said diplomatic efforts are on to bring back the fugitive killers of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
“They (killers) will be brought back through the diplomatic channel. Our taskforce continued its efforts through the Foreign Affairs Ministry in this regard,” he said while responding to questions from reporters at the Secretariat.
The minister said the whereabouts of the killers of the Father of the Nation have already been identified. “The verdict will be executed by bringing back the fugitive convicts. We hope we’ll be able to bring them back through diplomatic efforts.”