- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
IBBL opens 325th branch at Sonatola of Bogra
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 325th Branch at Sonatola in Bogra.
Abdul Mannan, a member of the Parliament from Bogra-1 constituency inaugurated the new branch as a chief guest, said a press release.
Dr. Md Zillur Rahman, Chairman Audit Committee of the Bank addressed the program as guest of honor while Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director, Dr. Md Mokbul Hossain, Chairman, Bogra Zilla Parisad and Alhaj Md. Jahangir Alam Akand (Nannu), Mayor, Sonatala municipality were, among others, present there.
Mohammad Ali, Deputy Managing Director presided over the function.
Md. Motiar Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of Bogra Zone, Executives of the Bank, local elites along with businesspersons and industrialists were also present on the occasion.