- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
- Khaleda to surrender before court Thursday
- Promotion for 20 police at DIG-AIG level
- Rohingya influx puts locals into financial trouble
- AL wants EVMs in next election
- No plan to arrest Khaleda, says Quader
IBBL opens 325th branch at Sonatola of Bogra
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 325th Branch at Sonatola in Bogra.
Abdul Mannan, a member of the Parliament from Bogra-1 constituency inaugurated the new branch as a chief guest, said a press release.
Dr. Md Zillur Rahman, Chairman Audit Committee of the Bank addressed the program as guest of honor while Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director, Dr. Md Mokbul Hossain, Chairman, Bogra Zilla Parisad and Alhaj Md. Jahangir Alam Akand (Nannu), Mayor, Sonatala municipality were, among others, present there.
Mohammad Ali, Deputy Managing Director presided over the function.
Md. Motiar Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of Bogra Zone, Executives of the Bank, local elites along with businesspersons and industrialists were also present on the occasion.