- EC neither to bow down nor go to anyone: CEC
- PM to visit flood-ravaged Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday
- EC’s dialogue with electronic media begins
- Three departments’ names changed at IU
- 6 get life for murder in Khulna
- Saudi Arabia to allow Qatari pilgrims at hajj despite rift
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
- 100 Faridpur villages flooded as Padma flowing over danger mark
- 2 sea robbers held after gunfight in Sundarbans
IBBL opens 325th branch at Sonatola of Bogra
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 325th Branch at Sonatola in Bogra.
Abdul Mannan, a member of the Parliament from Bogra-1 constituency inaugurated the new branch as a chief guest, said a press release.
Dr. Md Zillur Rahman, Chairman Audit Committee of the Bank addressed the program as guest of honor while Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director, Dr. Md Mokbul Hossain, Chairman, Bogra Zilla Parisad and Alhaj Md. Jahangir Alam Akand (Nannu), Mayor, Sonatala municipality were, among others, present there.
Mohammad Ali, Deputy Managing Director presided over the function.
Md. Motiar Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of Bogra Zone, Executives of the Bank, local elites along with businesspersons and industrialists were also present on the occasion.