- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
IBBL opens 325th branch at Sonatola of Bogra
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) opened its 325th Branch at Sonatola in Bogra.
Abdul Mannan, a member of the Parliament from Bogra-1 constituency inaugurated the new branch as a chief guest, said a press release.
Dr. Md Zillur Rahman, Chairman Audit Committee of the Bank addressed the program as guest of honor while Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director, Dr. Md Mokbul Hossain, Chairman, Bogra Zilla Parisad and Alhaj Md. Jahangir Alam Akand (Nannu), Mayor, Sonatala municipality were, among others, present there.
Mohammad Ali, Deputy Managing Director presided over the function.
Md. Motiar Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of Bogra Zone, Executives of the Bank, local elites along with businesspersons and industrialists were also present on the occasion.