- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
Trader stabbed dead in Pirojpur
A trader was stabbed to death by some unidentified miscreants at West Shankarpasha village in Sadar upazila here on Thursday night.
The deceased was identified as Aslam Khalifa, 26, son of Habibur Rahman Khalifa of the village.
When Aslam was returning home from Boudubi Bazar of Indurkani upazila after selling birds the miscreants stabbed him indiscriminately with sharp weapons, leaving him dead and then dumped the body in a nearby waterbody, said Officer-in-Charge of Sadar Police Station Masumur Rahman Biswas.
A case was filed in the connection.