- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
An electrician gets killed at work
An electrician died from electrocution at Narasinghapur Sarkar market area in the upazila on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Siddiqur Rahman, 19, a local electrician, son of Md Abdul Hai of Baniakhali village in Sarankhola upazila of Bagerhat district.
Lokman Hossain, sub-inspector of Ashulia Police Station said we made primary post-mortem report and suspect that Siddiqur might have died from electrocution.
The body was handed over to his family members as there were no objections from the family, SI added.