- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
An electrician gets killed at work
An electrician died from electrocution at Narasinghapur Sarkar market area in the upazila on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Siddiqur Rahman, 19, a local electrician, son of Md Abdul Hai of Baniakhali village in Sarankhola upazila of Bagerhat district.
Lokman Hossain, sub-inspector of Ashulia Police Station said we made primary post-mortem report and suspect that Siddiqur might have died from electrocution.
The body was handed over to his family members as there were no objections from the family, SI added.