- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
- Moosa to be blocked from leaving country
- Ex-UP member hacked dead in Pabna
- Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights: PM
Eid holidaying: Bus tickets to be available from Aug 18
All the long-route private bus operators will start selling advance tickets for the Eid-ul-Azha holidaymakers on August 18.
Khandaker Enayetullah, secretary general of Bangladesh Road Transport Owners’ Association, said the tickets will be available at all the inter-district bus terminals from the day.
He said the home-goers can buy tickets from the counters of their respective buses from 6:00am on the day.
Eid-ul-Azha is expected to be observed in the country in the first week of September.