- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
Eid holidaying: Bus tickets to be available from Aug 18
All the long-route private bus operators will start selling advance tickets for the Eid-ul-Azha holidaymakers on August 18.
Khandaker Enayetullah, secretary general of Bangladesh Road Transport Owners’ Association, said the tickets will be available at all the inter-district bus terminals from the day.
He said the home-goers can buy tickets from the counters of their respective buses from 6:00am on the day.
Eid-ul-Azha is expected to be observed in the country in the first week of September.